The Quesito Board
Our Quesito Boards are Casa Ojo's first collaboration to include our two communities: Oaxaca, Mexico + San Francisco, CA. Our boards (and their matching knives) are made in Oaxaca, Mexico— carved by hand from Guamúchil wood (Pink Tamarind). They were cured for over eight months, and then finished in San Francisco by @billiemariegoods using recycled leather from @bryrclogs! Every board is one-of-a-kind and is the perfect companion to your next picnic or gift for your favorite cheese lover.
- Color: Choose from Negro (Black), Achiote (Red/Orange), Gris (Grey), Cafecito (Brown), Canela (Tan), Tamarindo (Dark Brown), Arena (Sand), Espadin (Blue/Green).
- Material: Pink Tamarind wood*, recycled leather, brass *(Guamuchil Madera)
- Surface Size: 5 inches X 7 inches
- Hand Carved.
- Duration: 1 month + 8 months cure
- Made in partnership with BRYR Clogs & Billie Marie
- Sold individually.
- Hand wash only.
- Origin: Oaxaca, Mexico
- Assembled in San Francisco
*Sizes and colors may vary slightly due to its handmade nature.